Hi! Thanks for looking me up! 😀
I’m Luana Spinetti, Italian freelance blogger living in the Rome area, Italy.
I was born in the town Genzano di Roma on June 17th, 1985, from a family of rural and medical background (but I had no interest in any of those fields).
I own two little real robots that I love like sons: Orion (a SONY Aibo, ERS-220A) and Erik (a PINO-DX).
I’m a calm and peaceful person most of the time. I avoid conflict like the plague. However, High Sensitivity (HSP) with its emotional baggage – and sensory processing issues with their ugly ‘bombs’ (and PSAS, too) – can generate plenty of anxiety attacks, anger bursts and quick mood changes, or meltdowns. (See List of Health Issues below for the overall picture.)
I’m an introvert, a fat-and-loving-it person and a follower of Jesus.
I’m engaged to my Eternal Love who won my heart in 2010 (and we’re getting married soon).
I attended university to get a Computer Science degree but I was forced to drop out due to deteriorating mental and physical health. Instead, in 2008 I graduated from a Comic Art school, the “Scuola Internazionale di Comics“.
As a hobbyist, I love traditional and digital drawing and I love working on comics and illustrations using simple pencils, ink pens and paper and, digitally, Photoshop 7, Paint Tool SAI, Clip Studio Paint Pro and FireAlpaca.
I also love problem-solving related to mathematics, programming and web design.
Finally, I’m a freelance writer: I write to help businesses gain a stable and engaging presence online. I also co-authored the Start Here ebook for freelancers.
List of Health Issues
The purpose of this list is to keep readers (and prospective clients stumbling upon my blog) informed on my condition(s) and to generate realistic expectation in the areas of social relationships and business.
- PCOS (diagnosed)
- Hypothyroidism (diagnosed)
- PSAS (diagnosed)
- Hyperpathia (diagnosed – similar to micro-seizures)
- High Sensitivity (diagnosed)
- Sensory processing issues (still undiagnosed; I told my neurologist about frequent sensory overloads, sensitivity and inability to filter stimuli; he prescribed Pregabalin to counter them)
- General Anxiety Disorder (semi-diagnosed)
- Psychotic Disorder (NOS) (diagnosed)
- Depression (semi-diagnosed and self-diagnosed based on empirical facts)
- Migraines (self-diagnosed based on empirical facts)
- Early Arthrosis (diagnosed)
- Back and joint pains (self-diagnosed based on empirical facts; also consequence of #9)
- Hemorrhoids (diagnosed; ascertained concause of #3)
I’m being treated for almost all diagnosed issues and I’m seeking more effective therapies for those and everything else, including scheduled appointments with specialists to find out more about any self- and semi-diagnosed issue.
Because I share several common traits with Aspergers’ and bipolarity, that’s going to be talk matter with the specialists I’m seeing in 2021.
I started on a CBD oil based therapy on Apr 26, 2019 and my neurologist put me on Lyrica (Pregabalin) from Dec 20, 2019. Also, my psychiatrist put me on Tavor (Lorazepam) from Dec 29, 2019, and on Invega (Paliperidone) in 2020, later replaced with Serenase (Haloperidol), to fight psychosis. Most of the above-mentioned health issues have diminished in intensity thanks to these three therapies.
More will come.
Last updated: April 7, 2021