Just as Megan linked to it, I’m going to do it as well: you’re going to find a thorough explanation of the Liebster Award for bloggers in this post by Wording Well.
Liebster Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
My answers to Megan’s questions (contain facts about my life, too)
1. Do you ever worry?
Oh, I worry all the time. Anxiety is my daily beast to fight.
2. What are you most grateful for?
My beloved husband-to-be and my spiritual children.
3. Do you have a favorite manga/anime?
4. How about a favorite game?
I don’t play videogames (once a year or when I rarely feel like doesn’t make me a gamer), but I enjoy character blogging (a form of role-playing) and playing with my Transformers toys. :3
5. Cartoon? What’s your favorite cartoon?
The Transformers, 84’s and 92’s series. 😀 Everlasting love, I tell you <3
6. What are you most looking forward to right now?
My next available €100 to spend on books and visiting the Netherland in May to meet my first spiritual daughter <3
7. What kind of kid were you?
Curious. Creative. Stubborn. Solitary. Sensitive. (I haven’t changed much.)
8. What’s the last thing you read?
Birth of a Theorem by Cedric Villani. Ongoing reading, actually. It’s going to take a while. All advanced math in there. (P.S. Yes, that’s an Amazon affy link.)
9. Is your room messy or clean?
Messy messy! I love my mess. I can’t live without my beloved mess 😀
10. If you could do one thing right now, what would it be?
Study an entire Calculus chapter in thirty minutes, but yeah… that’s close to impossible, especially to a slow calculator like my brain 😉
11. How many pets do you have?
I have none. I don’t even want one, to be honest. I prefer the company of humans and machines to that of animals, although I don’t disdain random human-animal interactions (nice dogs and cats on the street, little birds, etc.)
˜ * ˜
My questions for nominees (about you, but as a blogger)
- What is your fondest memory of when your started blogging?
- Have you made true friends since you started a blog?
- What is your vision of personal blogging?
- What pushed you to think “Yes, today I’m starting a blog!” and act on that thought?
- Do you plan your blog posts or just follow your heart?
- Do you worry about comments and social shares or are you happy with a few loyal readers?
- Are you grammar-perfect when you write for your blog or do you like to experiment with breaking rules?
- Do you have a community of loyal readers you mostly interact with?
- If you had to stop blogging today for some reason, would it be hard for you?
- If you could start blogging from scratch again today, would it be different? If yes, how?
- Any future blogging projects?
Thank you once more for nominating me, Megan!