December 2019 – January 2020 Wrap-Up: Health, Wedding Plans, Business ChangesMonthly Wrap-Ups, That Luana Me, The Freelance Life · March 6, 2020, Friday
Welcome to the wrap-up post for the month of December 2019 and January 2020.
And 2020 is here, at last. And I’m going to turn 35 this year. Wow.
So, below is a sum-up of the most recent news:
- I’ve been dealing with PTSD from dad’s sudden death in October. The core of the trauma is my failure to accept that I won’t have my dad at my wedding in September, walking me to the altar, sharing that joy with me. But I’m slowly accepting that — and with acceptation come less crises (screams, loud cries, depression). Spiritually, dad will be at my wedding and will walk me to the altar. I forgive you, daddy, for not being there. I forgive myself, too, for being fragile. I forgive us and it’s all good now. I’ll be okay.
- I saw a neurologist on Dec 20 and a psychiatrist on Dec 28 and January 21. They put me on pregabalin 75 mg (to combat micro-seizures and hyperpathia) and lorazepam 1 mg (for general anxiety). On January 21 I was put on paliperidone to fight psychoses. I feel better since.
- Among the things, now I work as a Content Marketer for SIA Enterprises. I work on a project by project basis because I can’t handle even part-time hours or time-tracking with my current health conditions. It’s good, though, because I’m making some business changes so, starting 2021, I can rely more on my own products than on client projects.
- I have Marketing books and SEO comics in the planning, as well as a continued SciFi projects as an artist with my friend Lia Dospetti. Things are good.
- I’m open for art commissions (see my DeviantART page for commission rates and formats). First come, first serve. 😉
So, all considered, things are looking up. 🙂 I hope 2020 started great for you, too!
Read on for the updates in detail.
Read the rest of this entry…